- It’s not expensive: Most gyms offer free yoga classes to their members; and if you do not belong to a gym, there are many yoga DVDs available to purchase or watch on You Tube or On Demand
- Yoga tones the right places. Take a look at the people who regularly practice yoga: They are typically lean and flexible.
- You get bragging rights: learn how to do things that others can’t (ex. head stands, backward bends, or balancing on your arms)
- You learn how to be in touch with your body – how to breathe, stretch to prevent injuries, emotionally distance yourself from a hectic day
- You get to sleep at the end of each practice. Enough said!
Looking to try some poses? Click here to check out some top apps.