When was the last time you treated yourself? So often we spend time buying gifts for the kids, your other half, or family members. If you find yourself trying to remember your last “me” purchase, you may want to consider signing yourself up for a gift-of-the-month club. Most allow you to cancel anytime, so there’s flexibility if your finances change. Here are a few options if you’re interested in the monthly excitement of a special surprise showing up on your doorstep.
- Beauty Supplies: Birchbox and Glossy Box will send you a box of high-end beauty samples each month. Birchbox is less expensive ($10/month), and Glossy Box offers larger sized samples ($20/month).
- Shoes: For around $40/month, JustFab and Shoe Dazzle will send you a new pair of shoes. They make suggestions based on your preferences, but you ultimately get to choose which pair.
- Clothes: Stitch Fix sends you an outfit each month, selected by a stylist. You can decide which items to keep.
- Kids Crafts: Kiwi Crate will send you a box with all the items you’d need for a craft, science, or art activity with your child for $20/month.
- Coffee, Wine, Chocolate, Beer, etc: There are a lot of options for gourmet food and drink items. Visit http://www.amazingclubs.com/ to see all the options.
Looking to learn more about “of-the-month clubs”? Click here.