After a long, busy day, have you ever felt so ready to hit the pillow that you practically fall asleep in your clothes? The rush to get our 6 hours means that its easy to overlook the ritual we know we’re supposed to follow: skin care.
But what if you reminded yourself each night that you’re actually multitasking while you sleep? Yes ladies, just applying five simple items can help your skin restore itself, and you may even need less makeup in the morning = time saver!
Here are five items that can do magic to your skin while you’re sleeping:
- Make up remover/cleanser – As tempting as it is to skip this step, beauty experts, models, and actresses swear by removing all makeup before going to bed. Cetaphil is a great affordable and gentile cleanser.
- Serum – Use the money you saved on cleanser to invest in a high-quality serum. My favorite is Lancôme Advanced Génifique.
- Night Cream – The choices! Find one that addresses your biggest skin concern – redness, wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, dry patches, etc.
- Eye Cream – It’s never too late (or too early!) to start using an eye cream. Try a drugstore brand like Olay or visit the department store counter.
- Lip Balm – Whether its simple ChapStick or high-end Kiel’s, your lipstick will look so much better with moisturized lips.
It may seem hard at first, but once you get into habit of prepping for a fabulous night’s sleep, it will get easier.
Looking for reviews of top skin care products? Check out InSyle Magazine’s Best Beauty Buys.