At WMB we’re so excited by what’s in style this season – we’re calling it THE season of the working mom! Take a look in Vogue, InStyle, or Marie Claire and this season’s trends are so working mom-friendly! Perhaps it’s because so many designers are working moms: Georgina Chapman of Marchesa, Nicole Miller, Stella McCartney, Rebecca Minkoff, Tori Burch, and Kate Spade to name a few… Gone are the uncomfortable designs that only look good on a size 2; in with some great trends that look and feel great for us!
- Warm and fuzzy – faux furs, big cozy sweaters with classic black leggings
- Grey and Eggplant/Wine – These colors are flattering and timeless
- Altuzarra for Target – Thumbs up to Target for bringing designer items to the suburbs! The line includes some pieces that mix animal prints and bohemian flair with both work clothes and items for the weekend
- The Tiffany T – Classic and elegant rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces – A holiday wish list item ranging from $350
- Amazing whimsical prints – Diane von Fürstenberg’s collection has some great options, but great prints can also be found at Macy’s or Dillard’s
Interested in seeing more of these trends or making them your own? Check out the Pinterest WMB Fall Fashion Page.